Monday, June 18, 2007

AIAW Unmasked - Sort Of

I am doing something a little bit different for me. I usually don't post pictures or illustrate my posts. The reason for this is simple. I'm not much good at the technology, simple as it is to use. And I would rather write than show photos of myself. But I just got back from visiting my father in Fort Lauderdale for Father's Day, and I'm not really in the mood to do a serious post. And I'm certainly not in the mood for the usual blogger-political warfare that appears to be breaking out across the blogosphere. I don't want to lose the mellow feeling for a few more days at least.

So hopefully, you'll enjoy some pictures of me with some of my union buddies. They were taken at Chuck Caputo's campaign kickoff a few weeks ago. I never really meant to post them. But at a loss for anything else, I thought it would be fun for people to see I'm not really anonymous - it's just the title of a blog.

Karen


















L-R: John Niemec, from Fairfax County Firefighter's Union; not-so-Anonymousisawoman, Dan Duncan, President of the Northern Virginia Central Labor Council; and Bob Moses, Vice Chair of the Loudoun County Democratic Committee and fellow AFL-CIO member










L-R Captain Brad Waltrip, Airline Pilots Association; AIAW; Dan Duncan; and Diane Waltrip, Legislative Aide to Del. Chuck Caputo
































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Love the label.

Karen Duncan said...

Thanks Whackette.

Anonymous said...

Bob Moses... now there's a great funny and fun Dem! Miss ya', Bob!