Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Heretic Who Knows Her Bible

Eat your heart out! This is my score.

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



Yup, the heretic is a Biblical scholar.

Ok, I'll admit some of these were lucky guesses - but educated guesses. It's always easier to get a good score in a multipe choice test. Still, it's a fun test and I knew enough so that a lot of the choices made me laugh. And need I add that knowing the Bible doesn't mean you have to believe all of it. I also know the difference between Biblical minimalists and maximalists. I fall in between (naturally). I'm a Biblical squishy moderate :)

h/t to Daily Whackjob for the fun test.

And by the way, I'll probably put them back on my blogroll. I still do disapprove of their being careless with somebody's personal address, but truth is they are too funny to stay mad at permanently.

No comments: