Wednesday, January 30, 2008

John Edwards Should Have Been President!

Right now, I'm not hearing anybody else speaking this eloquently about the things I truly care about. I'm not sure I will in this campaign or ever. Standing up for the poor and the working class just doesn't sell Toyotas, Bud Light, or Alka Selzer. It doesn't get you newspaper coverage in the horse race and it doesn't even get you equal time in a presidential debate.

But the message should be heard and heard again, so, I'm just going to leave this up for a few days. This is the man our media marginalized and ignored!



I know I shouldn't feel this angry but I do. I am simply not ready to move on just yet. But can somebody please blow up our media so we can start again with a free press not a bought one?

4 comments:

Vivian J. Paige said...

I understand where you're coming from. Edwards' message was an important one.

As for blowing up the media - I'm with you!

Karen Duncan said...

Thanks Vivian!

Anonymous said...

So, feeling a little bit better yet?

Shawn said...

Folks like you and Vivian are the "new" media voices ... perhaps not as loud as the msm ... but in many ways more potent ... keep up the great work ...

Barack Obama's Virginia supporters are willing to welcome you and all the other Edwards followers!

Fired Up! Ready To Go!

http://virginaidem.org