Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dueling Bloggers Dinners Last Night

There was an unfortunate time conflict between two blogger dinners last night. Brian Moran and Creigh Deeds both held competing events. Because I received Brian's invitation first, I accepted it. Then, I got an email with Creigh's invitation. I've always been the type of person who wants to be in two places at once and yesterday was no exception. I solved the problem brilliantly by being at neither event. Instead, I went home from work with the tail end of a two week old flu, which reared its ugly head for one more battle with my immune system.

I'm happy to report that I finally won the war. But I'm disappointed that I haven't made one of the blogger dinners since Brian's first one last year (that includes Terry McAuliffe's dinner). But fellow bloggers Lowell Feld and Bryan Scrafford have not only provided excellent coverage of both but extensive video as well.

Lowell attended Creigh's dinner and has both commentary and video at Blue Virginia (here, here, and here ). He also took some video of Creigh's campaign manager, and one of my favorite people, Joe Abbey.

Brian does the same at Left of the Hill (here, here, here here, and here).

Thanks to both these bloggers for sharing so generously with us.

No comments: