Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Kid on the Block

There's a new blog out of Roanoke. It's one of those annoying Scrutiny Hooligans, Hank Bostwick, who, after all, is actually a Virginian now, so it's about time he launched a Virginia blog :) . By the way, his new site is good. It's called Star City Harbinger and one of the lead stories is "Mayor Helps Local Hooligans Launch a Blog."

Pretty funny. The story, however, is serious and it's a nice piece on the local mayor in Roanoke.

Anyway, it's always good to see a new Virginia blog. Welcome Hank!

I've put your site on my blogroll. And I've also put the original North Carolina blog, Scrutiny Hooligans on it too. After all, how else will I watch you guys?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there AIAW! I am working with Hank on the site and we've been working hard, thanks for taking notice. BTW, Hank says it's good to know that "Big Sister" is watching...

arratik said...

Your link has been reciprocated.

Love,
One of those annoying Scrutiny Hooligans. :)

Karen Duncan said...

I expect great things from you all. And thanks for the link too.